Are you looking to make your next career move? Do you want a new perspective? The Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication (FOITT) offers experienced professionals attractive challenges in an innovative world of IT.
We provide diverse work opportunities in project management, engineering, software development, business analysis and governance. Together, we develop digital solutions for the Swiss public sector.
As part of the Federal Administration, we offer fair and competitive terms of employment. The benefits of working for the FOITT include:
- wide selection of training opportunities
- broad range of roles in collaboration with diverse federal agencies
- close proximity to Swiss politics
- attractive terms of employment with regards to working hours, salary and social insurance:
- at least 5 weeks' holiday
- annual working time (flexible working hours calculated over an entire year)
- possibility of additional days off in lieu with various working time models
- equal opportunities for men and women
- consideration for linguistic minorities
You can find all benefits and more here (in german).
Diversity in Projects and Technologies
The Federal Administration – boring, dusty and cumbersome? Find out here which projects and technologies we are using to push ahead with the Confederation's digitalisation in order to make Switzerland proud to be one of the world's most modern administrations.
Vacancies at the FOITT (in german)